Wednesday, June 20, 2007

gym with bro

well.. today i really dry out, went to gym with bruno afternoon at his girlfren house there~

well, Mr. Bruno should rename as Mr. Killer! he shoot me down hard man! but a great gym personal trainer i can say, haha~ he will make u shout and shake till u finish his target =.=!! After all that I realise I cant even hold a cigarette properly... Weight gainer goes best with gym, tat's wat he said, so, there we go, today was first time, there will be more, ah damn!! i shall be prepared, mentally + physically

saw my long waiting gal-friend today, haha, she bought me gift from China~ emM.. sweet, thanx so much~ i tink in e end it's worth it for the rain, haha! Anyway, nice to see my gd frenz put on tat smile on her face, juz like this (=

dun forget e entre project, deadline set my team mates is today 6pm, u know what? 6pm = im dead.
HOW E FUCKING HELL AM I GOING TO FINISH WHEN IM STILL HERE BLOGGING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home