Wednesday, June 06, 2007

facts on michael jackson

today i:

  • bought The Straits Times for the first time this year;
  • find out the fact that Michael Jackson did not bleach his skin on the internet, it's due to the disease "vitiligo" which destroys the pigmentation of the skin. It also leads to people(like me) misunderstood that it's not he did not like the way he is..
  • cleaned my personal toilet for the first time in my life without my pig =.= now i know how sick to clean e damn 3m space MAN!!
  • went to yishun for working purpose for the last time ..
  • still missing and waiting my pig flying back

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,thanks for finally understanding that Michael Jackson did not bleach his skin to be "white":)
Whatever you do,don't trust those nasty tabloids.

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home