Friday, June 08, 2007

Bro's BD



06th June was Mr. Bro's birthday =) damn asshole told me on e day itself so he tinks i got no chance to buy stuff for him. Today, i prove him wrong =.=
Went to newUrbanMale bought a NUMtees to see him smiles =)
BUT~
his back muscles r too small for a M size!! omy.... u make me too jealous man..... TOO FUCKING JEALIOUS~ *roar@

and another part of today's story is... i tink i will take on e habbit of reading newspaper, since i got no gd books to read, not bad. Today wat surprises me was some of the ppl around me in my sch r actually appearing in today's Newpaper! for the Newpaper New Face. 1 of them is actually my classmate... tat's cool iznit? they will be famous very soon~ they indeed famous. And guess wat, after i saw them in newspaper, while i walking down Orchard road, i saw them on e street!! "remember to vote for me okay?!" Mandy shouting at me~ LOL! NYP is really on e rock.

Another thing is my gd fren wen is going to Tibet for a business tour trip later on this morning. hope everything will be going fine for her as wat i heard e story there was no showing gd sign =.= she really needs to be take care of without anyone besides her, which lets me worry all along.
come back alive so i can tickle u ok =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home