Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weight Gain = NOW

Yes! IT"S WEIGHT GAINER!!
Bought in bpp today~ i seriously badly fuckly need some weights =.=
well, this period is e so called the Great-Singapore sale, so, here I GO!
but of course, need bruno to supervise me of my eating habbits, force me to eat 3 meals a day, make sure i drink straight after i eat and all tat sort of thing... so.. i must have my goal clear, ya, work towards it, pray to God it works on me, if not, i have to die.

Mixed together with satuated milk, results & taste = Great!
(didnt buy e low-fat milk, reseaon? I WANT FATS MAN, WAT FOR LOW FATS?? MOTHER FUCKER~~)

This is e shaker bottle in order to break down e powder make it smooth. Without e shaker, trust me, the powder bubble can kill >.<
And this? Banana?? Bruno suggested. It REALLY helps! after drink, it get off e taste and feel of the powder. So hopefully i can slp soundly after each serving .. and shit smoothly .. .. yeaaaah!

Bought this too, from now on, my breath will be aquafresh ^^ ! *blow~


GodOfWar II rox~ best ps2 game of e year i can say, hoh, thanx to Yi Jing who lend me =)
Playing game and reading newspaper r e tings i usually do these days, to get my hands and brains on.. like wat my fren says, not only u eat, ur brains have to eat too =.="


i miss u dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home