Tuesday, February 21, 2006

some thoughts

here now days, i think im changed, deep inside im changed, a new me? mmmm... perhaps, it's e way i see things, or i can say... twisted? or it is because of things around me changed me? of course there must be a reason why i'm saying i change right? i feel like i can see more things, in a peaceful mind, in silence i can see the real me.

even though my shit have not finished yet, but i thought of somethings to do during my holidays.. besides working in KD, i wanna read. Have this thought from a nice friend who working together with me as a part-timer. gotta borrow books from her, wish she has some good shit. and i miss a friend, a ah beng friend who is now still in prison, perhaps e miss is because i watched the prison show yesterday night, but, who cares right, i just miss him, thinking of sending him a postcard of something through his parents, and ya, his parents, long time never visit them too, miss them lots, who helped me very much when im needed, a great parents. Not only them, and e parkers who are there always for me, gotta visit them too, a long long long time did not gather, hope they are all doing well.

alright, a simple good night message to all of u out there, nitz -)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home