Saturday, February 11, 2006

Peace My PALs

Alright, my lovely O-level-Taking friendza, Congrats! for finishing ur O'level(for some, Again), plz say to yourself, i've done it! hah, lame i know....
dear bruno, bao, drvyn, arul, ben, ling and many more tat i didn mention here, well, heard from frenz tat all of u did not bad! Congrats pals.
Bruno! surprise u got damn gd! 18 points, 18 points!!!!!!!!!haha, happy damn fcukin high for u man! hope can see u in my sch ^^ or u wanna join your dear dear? ;) and Ling! proud of u, my daughter! like father like daughter leh... 11 here u go~ hiak, even better than me, qie~~~~ love u so much, haha.. Tammi(my skinny working frend)! 8 points!!! did i write wrongly my god damn head??? check again.. nop, u 8 points gal! sia lah.... how u don tat shit man, haizz, still wanna go poly, damn wasted~ but i like! haha, poly life, cool, cool, cooL
Alright, juz a simple entry for those who juz done ur O's, Ooooooh, chill... plan for your path ahead alright? choose wisely pals, once a life time road, walk e right way -)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home