Friday, January 27, 2006

bloodyroOM


well, my dear darling juz bomb my room e day before yesterday, mmmmmm, tat's COOL. WHAT? oh yeaah, imagine a bottle of blood-paint burst! oh man, ta's e way. i woke up i saw my dear's face, she was like, im innorcent! i dunno wat's going on! and den she continue cleaning e room, lol~ quite funny after all... E truth behind this was...a bottle of hair dye burst becourse e room temperature too high i think, ya, perhaps blame on e chemical reaction, shit, now i regrat i did not study my chemistry well~~~and guess wat, she paint it back to normal yesterday night, add some little tings even, ermmmm, i can say, my room looks even better -) It's she bomb my room, and it's she gave me e inspiration of decorating my room a bit more artistic too! LoL... wtf~ well, wanna see how my room looks like now? be here tonight -)
***dear: i nv blame such shit on u ok? hehe, it's not your fault, HELL NOT YOUR FAULT ALRIGHT!? hiak, well, i kinda of enjoy of such ting happen =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home