Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thankful to B&B




Left bloody 30 bucks to last till month end, wTf man. running out of patience, wat to do? only can turn to my best friends for help, and now i know, they are always there for me. no matter wat, they do care a lot for me, i mean, A LOT. Specially Bruno, my dear bro actually bought some food for me when he knew my condition not long ago, im touched, really...
who can you turn to when u have nowhere to go? and i got Bruno and Ben... how lucky i am to have them. It's hard to ask someone for money, and i do not want to do that only if i have no fucking chioce, im serious, i asked them to lend me 50 bucks each yesterday, hope i can last untill month end, hoping really. And know wat, dear Bruno did not ask me to return him tat shit, what a good brother he is, but, how can i dont return him! i can slap myself for tat...
Here i am, a simple thankful msg to both of them, my dear bros, love you a thousand =)

and dont forget those who bought the food together with Bruno -) michelle and sheril, a big thank you too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home