Sunday, December 18, 2005

newyearnewplan


well, here is new year coming! ask yourself, anything u wanna change it totally at this new year? a whole new me is all i want, here it goes...
1. Buy new underwear (this is e top priority for me) 2. The first day of the school, arrie 45 minutes early and stay 5 minutes late. 3. Change the channel ( this may literally change the way i think, based on research) 4. start giving breakfast the attention it deserves. 5. Buy new glasses (which i already did, new colour contact lense). 6. Get all my crap off my table. 7. Flirt more. 8. Fix my dear a proper dinner. 9. Fire up my relationship with my old man. 10. Buy the most expensive pants i can afford (already bought e Levi's latest engineer jeans). 11. Drive a go-kart (or anything childlike) 12. Change my snack. 13. Change the way i walk into a room (know who's inside first). 14. Throw myself a freakin' bone. 15. Don't go home right after sch. 16. Go on a date with my dear. 17. Lastly, climb the greatest fearing ladder im afraid of, with my dear.
And i find out one thing after i read MEn'shealth, our MAN, is lucky enough to have everything, but one thing makes him sick, is, he's stuck in e middle of his life, so, things above mentioned, is to change e sameness to my life, hope it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home