Tuesday, December 06, 2005

managementaezss


ICA(test) today, principles of management. did a shitty job, copy a little, Mr. Nood helped me a little, i bomb my brain a little... hands were shaking, body was breaking, brain was cracking at that 1/2 an hr. tat's it, pass is all i hope for this shit. did use my monkey brain today, not the test, but other stuff like knowing my eye sight degree at a cheaper price, with nigel, e man. What's wrong with e market nowadays God, checking for degree cost $20.00, making one piece of monthly contact lense cost $8.00, even two pieces at $16.00(checking eye sight included). fcuk it. is this e way how e so called SmartAsses cheat e consumers?? fcuk e ass then. Well, did mention about e movie Saw II before, today is e day, with my gal, later at 9:30 PS, today is e day to shout. RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home