Thursday, December 15, 2005

life


today was e last day for sch, so, kinda of holiday now, two weeks for Christmas. untill now don't really have e Christmas-mood yet, perhaps, because of my twistting life. alright, went to Nigel's aunt house again after school today, it was fun, we bought some shit and cooked together, and it turns not bad, tasty and cheap, overall $2.00 for each, so, enjoyed ourselves today quite much, while e some of them still playing mahjong at there right now. wat can i say, gambling is BAD, so, bad boys. Day time is fun, but now, thinking of lots about life, really stress up a bit, strong! be strong is all i can say to myself, and, my dear is always there for me, wat else do i need right, heh, love u my sweet heart -) RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home