Friday, December 02, 2005

AeonFluxAeon

watched Aeon Flux today, e show sux and waste my money was all i can say. however, there's always some parts u like about a movie, for this one, i like e last 2 minutes of it ONLY. I like the feel tat e gal walk to far, and e music behind it, that's so nice, it just makes me wonder. 2 mins, just tat 2 mins... Looking forward to catch "Saw II" with my gal. I think i will enjoy it much more than this shit, i cant wait but have to, this is wat called SLH(Suffer Like Hell). Alright, have to get myself dressed in a fcukin way for later's fcukin clubbing with Mr. Nigel and some other dunno-frenz. Where? ChinaBlack is wat i heard... shit, do i have any idea wat to wear? or i can say, do i have anything to wear... RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home