Wednesday, September 26, 2007

random


well, dirr suggested that i should take a trip back to my home, i was thinking about tat for .. quite a while, yes, indeed i do need to go back to visit my dad, mum, frenz, grandparents.... bla bla bla... but due to some constraints i cant really just say ok, i will go back on the 25th of next month lets say.


I do miss all of them, perhaps on e surface im appears to be u know, im already used to it, i do not miss them or im heartless to my parents, nah... e fact is, i miss them. It's been 3 years, my godsh, i cant imagine how i've been through this 3 years, and tat makes me wonder how fast e time goes. im sure my mum n dad have aged, a lot.

i wan to be in Shanghai.

i wan to see my parents.

i wan to eat real Chinese food.

i wan to visit my only 2 sec-frenz.

i wan to shop till i drop.

i wan to hug diir.

i wan to just do something, anything in China.

i wan to ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home