Friday, September 07, 2007

happy palace

Whuaaaaaa~~~ work work work neh!




This is my small little tiny table, errr not really tat small actually, with e size of me, its more than enough for 2 of me >.<>
I tink im really zi lian... really =.=

Here u go botak!! Celebrated my colleague's (Raman) birthday with Missy Doughnut~ U will nv know wat's behind tat Simpson poster... hahaha, wat a bunch of fun collegue i have, they actually cut out Raman's face from a photo and paste right over it =.= can u imagine? godsh... i like tat poster >.<>

Here, is a gd colleague of mine for my promoter job, he's always got his PSP with him whenever i see him... lol, which end up always in MY HANDS~ haha... i tink every weekend he brought tat ting specially for me to play =p


haha, my self portrait again ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home