Thursday, February 15, 2007

V's DAY

Something which i've done for my dearest darling yesterday =D
E big V's DAY!

By using a newspaper to cut a heart shape and spray within e heart frame to give a nice heart shape ^^

Spray the lettler "I" n "U' after that, write my dear's name by using a blue white board marker and some deco~

actually i was thinking to fold a paper rose for my dear, but after i done e search on google, i found it and i tried it, IT IS FUCKING HARD TO FOLD!!! so i give up =.=

and i did research again, from deviantArt, on e roses, and came out drawing this one =D


Quite nice though ^^

After done all, this is my idiotic fren Mr. Gui Tou doing his gui tou move (inside our secret room, right Mr. Gui Tou??) =.=

After all these, i went home with the big poster by taking a train, some ppl look at e ting im holding.. i was like.. wateva~ lol


So.... went to e opposite block juz directly straight from our living room and i expand it out and holding it and phoned my dear to look out of the window and then.... she cried ^^


well.. i guess this is the most romantic V's day i ever did for my gf~ okay.. This is what yesterday all about and e tings i've been bz with for e past few days =D


Gifts which me and my gf gave to each other havn have a chance to take pics, well, i will update for sure .


And lastly, i wan to say, dear~ i love you


ps: Lewis, haha, u owe me once =p



CK electric from : Finna

VELIQUE & AZTIQUE EAU DE TOILETTE

from : Finno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home