Thursday, October 11, 2007

10 Oct 2007 post:

Firstly

Pal Bo! so guai one!! wahahahaha... fall asleep right on my hand~ ^^



Today is my pay day!!! hohohoO.. So decide to go Orchard after work with piggy dear to hunt for my leather shoe..
My exsisting one already serve me for nearly 3 years, pitty him, retirement finally...
But b4 tat neh, of course go eat la!! hahahahahaha... Every month, no matter how poor i am, die die muz eat one gd meal with dear, my rule =.=

Cafe Cartel

My dear's order:


Mine:


Big big difference =.="


Here it is! my new new new blacky walkin~
It cost me half a month's meal money =.=
Wat can i aspect after my aspectation for quality & brand goes higher and higher every year?


This is the ting i dun like, everytime i go shopping tat pig sure will get something for herself. *&%^&%&*T*&&%%$#
So, new clothes again loh, new stocking again loh, nahbeh.

This is e every-human-knows sign. Especially gals.
and and and and nice pose hoh? o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home