Friday, August 24, 2007

|~FINISHED~|

WOOOOOOOOOT~~~!!!<BR>

All e papers are done!! Im free now!! hahaha.... but errrr, for half a day (which is today) only.. Nahbeh.. Tomo and sunday both have to work for Harvey, and straight after tat is wat?? IPP!! wahlau~ not even one day holiday for us nia... fuck.

Not bad though, went to shop around today, bought a set of formal clothes for IPP, cos i dun wan to wear e same "salesman uniform" as wat i wear to sch to CapitaLand =.=" bad impression u know, which can probably leads to failing me, lol... Spend quite a big sum, again. haizz, my godsh, i tink i too use to buying branded goods nowadays. cant help already.


Alright! I've been posted to CapitaLand for e attachment, at Marketing department, it really serve me right , marketing course ma ^^ So, e big question is, how is e pay? ......... $450 per/mth, nahbeh, cheap labour. Nvm nvm nvm... always look at e bright side of life know =.= ermmmm My supervisor had already reply my resume for CapitaLand, wow, said looking forward of meeting me on Monday... Stress man, stress... wondering how e first day of working will be like (= Hope to leave a good impression on e firm, and give me more chances of working at CapitaLand in e future after i graduate! wakakaka... CapitaLand, i like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home