Friday, December 15, 2006

godly shoulder

I juz woke up 5mins ago~~ Because that Miss Chia(whether spells correct or not i dun give a god damn shit) woke me up by saying : you are not suppose to sleep in the project room u know? and i replied in a very pissed tone: I'm having lunch break. And after 4secs, she said: even though u are having break, u still cannot slp in the project room.
What the fuck man, you are e one always piss me off man, last time purposely come out your office and tell me im not allowed to use that computer cos it is for other departments only. Fuck. That moment i using is waiting for signing out and nobody using at that point of time, when me and my frenz heared that we were like, "huh ... "~ that juz shows how redeculas you are! shame leh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home