Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas shopping

Now is already 1:40am 06-Dec-06~ so, im actually writing whatever happened in e day b4.

Today is very fun with my gal "MuMu" went to shopping at Marina Square, city link, plazasing, and part of orchard road. oh, lonnnnnng time nv shop like this already, i tink, almost one year? emmmm... but actually, today is not me shop actually, is her~ =.= and my dear bought damn lots of stuff, i mean include those stuff she bought previously, mainly clothing.
Puma! $129! OMG, i tink this is e most expensive shoe ever my dear bought. She bought it at Marina Square, quite a gd place to shop though, nice stuff all around, but mainly branded stuff, but those bo-branded ones are actually we din bother take a look, haizZ. Crazy ppl going after brands. Anda, oh! a hat, 42 bucks~ damn, tat's a lot for a gal's hat man. i can see that she really had a heart pain while she deciding to buy or not, and after tat, bleed gal! bleed!
Most importand of ALL, my dear bought me a jacket for Chirstmas at far east~ THANX SO MUCH to you~ Muack~** we had a hard time looking for it, with all those stupid shops which sell craps around, haizzZ, make those ppl going after BRANDS like us, suffer~!
anyway, we had our lunch at CafeCartel~ ordered a big meal and salad, end up my dear's stomach like a fcuking preganent lady... but, cool, nice to touch though, maybe can hear what's inside too.
A big question, where is e present from me? e question is, i haven get my pay yet. =.= and im going to get it later, afternoon, and after that........ mmmm.....
alright, here it is, enjoy:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home