Sunday, December 24, 2006

[days & gifts]






pass days in project room doing e stupid BD notice board~


working in progress..






Jurong Point Pizza hut, My Godly daughter Ling's treat!!


love you ling...


Two chio-bu leh! errr.. or i shall say one only? e left one? ><



Ling's Christmas gift to me =)


tat's so nice ling, and, thanx for it and also, tat sms, i will nv forget ..


oh ya, ur testimonial... sianzzZ





Ling shot me while i writing notes on e gift box to Ling's mama (my laopo >< )





LEWIS E GAY's present to me ^^


Mr. Gay, if this ting is a prove to show e couple sign to Si Han,


i believe now she got thousands of Boi-Frien now! =.=


anyway, thanx bro, i will return u a big kiss as a present when i back!






My present to you my lovely piggy ^^


u like it a lot, i know, haha, me too ^^


hope our little boi Finno will grow fat fat tut tut soon~!






Above are e two gifts from my dardar~
TopMan Boxer and Jacket from Far East
JUST LOVE IT
Thanx so much piggy =)

ps: going to wear it now, catch e midnight movie later at 2:50am, The Cathay~ ^^<br>
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home