Thursday, November 30, 2006

new born, again?!

4hrs of game killing zk last night from 1030pm to 3pm+, want to vomit near e ending, again, and i do mean vomit okay, e feeling like, heachache, yet hungry like a black baby from Africa, e feeling was nv good. haizzZ~ And i miss to loot my zk helmet again!! damn. But something surpriced me was i loot 2 items!! haha, i tink at least can sell about... 40m or 50m? GOOD!

I thought i cant make it for sch in e morning, but when my hp rings, i was like, oh godsh, im awake =.= so, this is wat i thought when i woke up, i must get something to occupy my hands and my stupid little brain, music? game? books? comics? i dunno. any ideas guys?

ps: dear, even though something i nv talk to u much, but, i was nv did anything tat lets u down, and i love you. From now on i will never leave your sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home