Wednesday, November 22, 2006

21/11/06 zakum


pt solo top right two hands

is this e real power of zk?? = ="

=Quoted from MS forum Voltex's post=

21/11/06 4hours and 20minutes. XiaoEnXin, IitiIeSnovv, IcePhoenix95 got helmet

Congratulation to the zakum helmet owners: XiaoEnXin, IitiIeSnovv(aka R0ng), IcePhoenix95.

This time we spent more than we expected during the body 2 and 3 coz both dit died before booming. And most important is we do not have any lvl 140 above pro to help. We should proud of us This time I used different style of battle during 8 arms and the result has been proved we only spent 40minutes and the 7 arms downed. I died accidently at 15% left 3rd body while loose concentration. .

Here I would like to praise 1 superb priest ROCKBUDDHA he is an excellent, determination and trustworth priest that I ever seen. I assign him pt with me which consist 1DK (myself) 1 priest and 4 range attackers. His consistant healing and dispeling won his honour, but unlucky yet once again he failed to get his helmet. Below are some SS I took during the match. Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home