Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blog is a WASTE of time

I just realise that when i really nth to do or bored to death, i will come to my blog, or other ppl's blog, or other ppl's fren'z blog and...... Ya so, isnt it a way to spare e boring time? at least for me, especially "locked" inside e IBRC~

went to dear's blog, e last post was e post before she move house
went to owen's blog, e last post was e post i read during my holiday (same old shit)
went to zenyan's blog, as usual, talk cock..................
went to daughter's blog, erm, interesting, at least her blog is e only blog i enjoy to read, even though some post are short~

I wondering life a lot these days, it's kind of suck, at least for me, for now. What if i become spiderman? = =

I dont miss my family. Tat's a problem, i have no idea why and do not ask me why. Maybe stay in Singapore alone too long and already become heartless to family? I felt a bit sorry for myself yet i do nth about it. I know they miss me, so much that i cant imagine, but im not. What's wrong with me. Im a fcuking ass man.... My life is kind of screw up, im too tired to arrenge it back to normal, i can do it if i wan, but e problem is do i want? $ is e only cause i think. Ya, what if i have $. What if im rich. I want go fcuking rob a bank now man. sh!T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home