Tuesday, February 28, 2006

mooood


Didn't really have mood to update my blog these few days, due to some reasons, life? perhaps everyday is really a brand new, and it is, also e best day in our life. That's what my dad told me through his sms overseas. I did touched, not only that, my dad told me a lot things about life to cheer me up and motivate me. I think tat's wat he as a father who does not talk to me on phone tat much can do at least. Sms.

Now im free, i mean, damn free. Holiday, working not tat much, i think 3 times a week? It is damn free. So, i plan to make full use of my goddam time. Read, excersice, eat, gain weight, think about life, this goddam sicking life. What else can i do except all these? not yet, havn reach that state, maybe after i got sick of these things i will consider other shit.

One thing im so thankful was my darling clean up my tinny little room so nice and clean. I just love it, a big thank you and *muack to you my beloved sweet heart. And also, thanx for the chocalate, i enjoy it while i was reading -)

***Some shit

*One of my friend told me e longest time she had sex with her boi was through out e whole nitz, i was like, wow, her boi is really power. I mean e whole nitz, they won get tired? what will they end up like? e pussy will definatly grow larger than b4, both inside and outside. A big HAHA.

*I do like e arrangement of e things on my table, pen-box, perfums, body-sprays, shavers, eye-solutions, TV, mirror, boxes, papers and books, love them.

*Did 30 sit ups last night, properly and slowly, enjoy it. and today, 40. and tomo? and tomo after tomo? and..... fcuk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home