Wednesday, January 31, 2007

nth, purely nth to write



in e past 2 days i was pushing my brain to squzze out something to write for my blog.. my sch? my empty stomach? my sex life? my frenz? nah... just purely nothing.


watched a movie at home yesterday, i even forget the title of it, damn, but it's quite okay, not a fanfastic movie though


chat with Nigel yesterday during lunch time beside his stupid EMRS booth at North canteen while i eating and he's standing beside me due his supervisor might come and visit him anytime. It's a fun chat, about gals, about work, about life. what else? isn that e ting which guys chat about almost everytime ..


i need 2 and a half weeks more to finish this shit TEP, im counting down every single day! FUCK... the most god damn fucking stupid noob shit ting is this NYP TEP thing already, its like we as students pay e god damn expensive sch fees to work for sch??? wth is that?? If there's really a need for us to gain e working experience before our school attachment in the 3rd year as what the sch said, den why not combain the TEP and the IPP together?? So that we can concentrate on one, or even letting us to go to the real working enviornment to trail out? This whole thing is crap, i dont see what's e difference between TEP and IPP. Through TEP yes we do learn something, either relevant or not to the working experience. But my question is, is tat bit of experience really worth of having half a year in sch???? It just give me a feeling that e sch post us to replace some admin stuff so that it can save $ on labour (without mentioning of taking our sch fees at e same time). I rather chose to study more and concentrate on my IPP next year than spend this half a year in sch rotting*! It just doesn make sense.



ps: definition of rotting : some ppl slacking the whole half a year while some others bz like hell, eg. Compare BSU,ELDC with CSC and EMRS.



If one being posted to BSU and ELDC for this half a year, like some of my frenz, they slack like fuck; if one being posted to CSC and EMRS, den gd luck to him or her. Is it fair?? CSC is e sch so called "a place to learn how to pic up phone calls" ... I mean wtf, yes, u do need to know how to call and receive phone calls when in a company, but tat's not your full time job for god sick! you dun spend your whole year in a company to call ppl, unless u apply for this kind of job i got nth to say. And now for those ppl being posted to CSC, gd luck to you, u will spend your 10 weeks time inside tat phone prison to learn how to call pepole.

So e conclusion is,TEP is totally waste of time. This is not concluded by me alone, almost 98% of my frenz said so. And tat stupid personal selling too, i will write about tat noob ting next time. And don forget how fuck up is some of the supervisors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home